We at Chi Aesthetics, value your time, appointments, and prosperity, just as we hope you value ours. We understand that occasionally, unexpected circumstances can occur, and a previously scheduled appointment needs to be canceled or adjusted. In order to best serve our other clients, as well as our team of talented specialists, in the event that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours' notice.
Our policy is as follows:
- Any no-show, cancellation, or rescheduled appointment made with less than 24 hours' notice will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of fee will be 20% of the total or $50 whichever is higher.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service and get you in as quickly as possible, and at a time that is convenient for you.
- We require a credit card on file to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to the card on file that was given at the time of booking.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be credited to future services, only at the review and approval of the Owner or Management.
- We also ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow enough time before your service(s) to complete our Client Intake paperwork and any other necessary forms.
If you have any questions regarding our Appointment Cancellation Policy, please let us know, and we will be happy to assist you.